Individual Organization Versus Corporation & Organization Plan Organization
On this page, we will explain the differences between the “Individual Organization” and the “Corporation & Organization Plan Organization.”
Log in to DeployGate and visit here to see a list of all the organizations you belong to.
- Organizations displayed under “My Organizations” are Individual Organizations.
- Organizations displayed under “Organizations” are the Organizations with the paid Corporation & Organization Plans (Startup, Business, Large Business).
On this page, Individual Organizations are those displayed under “My Organizations.”
- When you sign up for a DeployGate account, you can use an Individual Organization for free.
- The Individual Organization’s name is the account name that you chose when you signed up for a DeployGate account.
- Individual Organizations have limited features and functionality.
- Please visit this page for information on how to set up an Individual Organization.
Due to our ongoing service updates, we are concurrently offering both Current Plans and Old plans. If you signed up for a DeployGate account prior to the launch of our Current Plans, you may be on an Old Plan. If you would like to view your account details, please log in to DeployGate and click here.
Alternatively, go to Account Settings > Plans.
*Please note that Old Plans cannot be modified. Changes may require you to cancel your Old Plan and subscribe to a Current Plan.
Corporation & Organization Plan Organizations
To accompany the release of the Flexible Plan, we have stopped accepting new applications for the Organization Plan (Startup, Business, Large Business). Only for who appled before the release of the Flexible Plancan create new organization in this way. If you are new a user to create group for business, please sign up Flexible Plan. *For more details of Flexible Plan, please visit here.
We offered three plans for Corporations & Organizations - Startup, Business, and Large Business. On [this] page(https://deploygate.com/organizations), the Organizations displayed under “Organizations” are the Organizations to which you’ve been invited as an owner or a member.