To use DeployGate, you must create an account. On this page, we will outline the steps to create a DeployGate account.
If you’ve been invited to join an Organization by another user, you must sign up through the URL included in the invitation email.
- Please visit here for more information on how to sign up if you’ve been invited.
Signing Up Online
*To ensure that the email address belongs to you, we will send a confirmation email to the email address. Please make sure that you can access the email account, as we will send a verification code to the email address.
From the registration page (https://deploygate.com/users/signup), click on the
Sign up with Email addressbutton.
After entering your email address, click on the “Send verification code” button. A verification email will be sent to you.
- If you cannot find the email from DeployGate in your inbox, please check your spam folder.
- If you cannot locate the email in the spam folder, please try another email address.
- When the following screen appears, check your inbox for the email. Enter the 6-digit number from the email into the “Verification Code” field and click on the “Send” button to submit.
- Select a username and password and sign up for DeployGate. *Your username will be visible to other DeployGate users. Please use three or more alphanumeric characters.