To use DeployGate, you must create an account. On this page, we will outline the steps to create a DeployGate account.
Sign up via Invitation Email, if you are invited from someone to DeployGate
If you’ve been invited to join an Organization by another user, you must sign up through the URL included in the invitation email.
- Please visit here for more information on how to sign up if you’ve been invited.
Signing Up Online
*To ensure that the email address belongs to you, we will send a confirmation email to the email address. Please make sure that you can access the email account, as we will send a verification code to the email address.
From the registration page (https://deploygate.com/users/signup), click on the
Sign up with Email addressbutton.
After entering your email address, click on the “Send verification code” button. A verification email will be sent to you.
- If you cannot find the email from DeployGate in your inbox, please check your spam folder.
- If you cannot locate the email in the spam folder, please try another email address.
- When the following screen appears, check your inbox for the email. Enter the 6-digit number from the email into the “Verification Code” field and click on the “Send” button to submit.
- Select a username and password and sign up for DeployGate. *Your username will be visible to other DeployGate users. Please use three or more alphanumeric characters.