To view member information, click the username on the Enterprise Management Screen’s member list or the organization member list.
- To access member information, first open
User Managementon the left of the Enterprise Management Screen.
- Locate the member from the member list and click on the username.
- The user information will be displayed.
- Icon and username
- Single sign-on authentication status (only applies if the Enterprise has enabled the single sign-on function)
- Enterprise administrative permissions
- Date (and time) added to Enterprise
- Note: Only organizations that the user can view will be displayed
- Shared Teams
Depending on the user’s permission settings, the following operations can be performed:
- If the user has “Create Organization” permissions,
- They can add the member to an organization or delete the member from an organization.
- If the user has “Change User Permissions” privileges,
- They can modify the member’s permissions within the scope of their authority, including the ability to match their own settings. If the user has “Add/Delete Member” permissions, They can modify the email addresses of members who have set up single sign-on.