On this page, we will explain how to invite a new member to your Enterprise.
- Login to DeployGate and choose your Enterprise name at the upper right in the corner.
2.To add a member, visit the menu on the left of the Enterprise Management Screen and open
- A member list will appear, and click `Invite New User” on the top right of the list.
- On the invitation form, enter the email address or DeployGate username of the person to be added. *If the email address is already registered with DeployGate, or if a username is entered, the full name field will not be displayed.
- Select the “Invite New Member” button when completed.
- An invitation email will be sent and the user will be added to the member list.
- Once a new user creates a DeployGate account, their username will be displayed instead of their email address.
- Existing DeployGate users will have their username displayed.
- The user can be added to organizations and have their administrative permissions set, even if they have not created an account and their invitation is still pending.
Enterprise administrative permissions, assigned to an organization, or added to a team. If an application is available to an “All Staff” shared team, invited members will also have access to that application. (→Using Enterprise)